or make 4 interest-free payments of $62.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Evocative in form and shape, the Royal Hamam Dancing Forms earring is a statement piece. The stunning central 22k gold plating is showcased by artisan cut sterling silver. The Taj Collection is inspired by the architecture & mystique of the Taj Mahal, its detail, beauty, and grandeur. Sketched at the...
Evocative in form and shape, the Royal Hamam Dancing Forms earring is a statement piece. The stunning central 22k gold plating is showcased by artisan cut sterling silver.
The Taj Collection is inspired by the architecture & mystique of the Taj Mahal, its detail, beauty, and grandeur. Sketched at the Taj Mahal at sunrise, sunset & from many different angles, accompanied by the thick, pink hazy light that so epitomizes an Indian day, the Taj Collection came to life. Each design is a moment in time at the Taj Mahal; a representation, an interpretation of the shapes and feelings that have captured my imagination.
The Moghul architecture of the Taj is breathtaking. The Mashrabiya lattice-screen detail, the minarets that cast dramatic and simple forms, these architectural elements tell tales of the Taj, they are the expressions that define the mausoleum.
Royal Hamam celebrates the craft of making jewellery by artisans, the ‘Old Way’: by artisans, by hand. The Taj Collection is made in sterling silver with 22k gold plate.
Model number: 9GS
Large: 3.5 cm wide x 6.5 cm drop
Small: 2 cm wide x 3.3 cm drop
Sterling silver ear hooks with 22k gold plating
Weight: 13 grams
Designed around the world & hand made in India.
- You must notify Royal Hamam within 7 days of receiving the Product of the flaw or damage, and then arrange return of the Product to Royal Hamam within 7 days after such notification.
- You must notify Royal Hamam by email - firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a "Return ID number".
- You must provide a "proof of purchase" being either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from Royal Hamam, or delivery note.
- You must return the Product to the following address: Royal Hamam c/o Status Investments PO BOX 4554 East Richmond 3121
- If it is a return from a country outside Australia, You must mark on the postal company's consignment note that it is a return/replacement, so that the Products do not attract possible customs duties and taxes again.
- Royal Hamam will pay for the shipping costs on returns of faulty or damaged Product. Royal Hamam will then refund or exchange the faulty or damaged item to you.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by Royal Hamam, however, please allow 14 days from the day You return the Product for Your account to be credited.
- Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. Royal Hamam can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability. If You wish to exchange, please make Your request clear when requesting Your Return ID number.
- Repairs will be performed at Royal Hamam’s expense and returned to You in accordance with the delivery process set out in the terms and conditions. Royal Hamam will bear the cost of returning the Product to You.
- If you change your mind on a purchased item, you will be given a store credit to the same value once the item has been received by Royal Hamam, and any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded. Please ensure you use a trackable or signed-for delivery service such as registered post, as we cannot credit your account until the item has been received.
- You can only exchange items from Royal Hamam to the same or lower value than your original purchase. Please ensure to include a stamped, self-addressed post pack with your return for Royal Hamam to post the exchange item.
- Items that cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind include: a Royal Hamam gift card, earrings for pierced. All items being returned must be in original condition and packaging and not be affected by being used in an abnormal way, or reduced in value by delay on your part.
- If for any reason a product you have ordered is not available or out of stock, we will also refund you via the method of payment you chose to pay with, or offer you a store credit to the same value, and in this case any shipping costs will be refunded.
- Royal Hamam gift cards are valid for 1 year and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. All returned items that were paid for with a Hardtofind. gift card will be refunded as a store credit for you to use against a future purchase. If you return an item paid by both gift card and credit card or PayPal, you will be refunded on your credit card/PayPal up to the amount of your initial card/PayPal payment and the remaining amount will be refunded as store credit. Please note: We are unable to return or exchange an item that is not being returned or exchanged by the original purchaser.
- Simply contact our friendly customer service team on: email@example.com Your acceptance of these terms and changes to these terms
- You will be asked to accept this Agreement during the purchase process by ticking "I have read and accept the Terms and Privacy information". By ticking "I have read and accept the Terms and Privacy information" you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. From time to time, this Agreement will be reviewed and may be revised. Royal Hamam reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. Any such changes will be posted on the Website. If You have commenced any transaction prior to a change to this Agreement, transaction will be effected in accordance with the terms in place at the time of the acceptance of Your offer by Royal Hamam.
Returns & Refunds for change of mind
How to return or exchange an item
Please note, all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.