or make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Royal Hamam’s Jaali Collection is a dreamy, exotic collection, which draws on historical architectural detailing and design, whilst reinterpreting these influences into contemporary, highly wearable jewellery designs. A jaali, is the term for a perforated stone or lattice screen, seen throughout Northern Africa and India. Working with enamel has been a new...
Royal Hamam’s Jaali Collection is a dreamy, exotic collection, which draws on historical architectural detailing and design, whilst reinterpreting these influences into contemporary, highly wearable jewellery designs.
A jaali, is the term for a perforated stone or lattice screen, seen throughout Northern Africa and India.
Working with enamel has been a new material exploration for Royal Hamam. The art of enamelling jewellery is an ancient one. The earliest archaeological finds from ancient Greece date from 1600 BC. Enamelling on metal, such as Sterling silver, is a process requiring temperatures in excess of 500 degrees centigrade which melts the enamel creating an impermeable bond, a smooth surface and brilliant colours.
For the launch of our Jaali Collection we have focused on three divine colours; rich midnight navy, the palest pink blush, and a luxurious, signature Royal Hamam turquoise.
The Jaali Collection includes some of our finest and most delicate of designs thus far, as well our signature statement earrings, showcasing Royal Hamam as an evolving, creative force.
Welcome to Jaali.
Love Elly x
Model number: 22JEB
Sterling silver, 22k gold plate with blush enamel
Dimension: 90 mm length
Pendant: 10 mm height x 10 mm wide.
Designed around the world & hand made in India.
- You must notify Royal Hamam within 7 days of receiving the Product of the flaw or damage, and then arrange return of the Product to Royal Hamam within 7 days after such notification.
- You must notify Royal Hamam by email - email@example.com to obtain a "Return ID number".
- You must provide a "proof of purchase" being either an invoice, bank statement, email confirmation from Royal Hamam, or delivery note.
- You must return the Product to the following address: Royal Hamam c/o Status Investments PO BOX 4554 East Richmond 3121
- If it is a return from a country outside Australia, You must mark on the postal company's consignment note that it is a return/replacement, so that the Products do not attract possible customs duties and taxes again.
- Royal Hamam will pay for the shipping costs on returns of faulty or damaged Product. Royal Hamam will then refund or exchange the faulty or damaged item to you.
- Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by Royal Hamam, however, please allow 14 days from the day You return the Product for Your account to be credited.
- Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. Royal Hamam can only exchange faulty items for the same item in the same style, subject to availability. If You wish to exchange, please make Your request clear when requesting Your Return ID number.
- Repairs will be performed at Royal Hamam’s expense and returned to You in accordance with the delivery process set out in the terms and conditions. Royal Hamam will bear the cost of returning the Product to You.
- If you change your mind on a purchased item, you will be given a store credit to the same value once the item has been received by Royal Hamam, and any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded. Please ensure you use a trackable or signed-for delivery service such as registered post, as we cannot credit your account until the item has been received.
- You can only exchange items from Royal Hamam to the same or lower value than your original purchase. Please ensure to include a stamped, self-addressed post pack with your return for Royal Hamam to post the exchange item.
- Items that cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind include: a Royal Hamam gift card, earrings for pierced. All items being returned must be in original condition and packaging and not be affected by being used in an abnormal way, or reduced in value by delay on your part.
- If for any reason a product you have ordered is not available or out of stock, we will also refund you via the method of payment you chose to pay with, or offer you a store credit to the same value, and in this case any shipping costs will be refunded.
- Royal Hamam gift cards are valid for 1 year and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. All returned items that were paid for with a Hardtofind. gift card will be refunded as a store credit for you to use against a future purchase. If you return an item paid by both gift card and credit card or PayPal, you will be refunded on your credit card/PayPal up to the amount of your initial card/PayPal payment and the remaining amount will be refunded as store credit. Please note: We are unable to return or exchange an item that is not being returned or exchanged by the original purchaser.
- Simply contact our friendly customer service team on: firstname.lastname@example.org Your acceptance of these terms and changes to these terms
- You will be asked to accept this Agreement during the purchase process by ticking "I have read and accept the Terms and Privacy information". By ticking "I have read and accept the Terms and Privacy information" you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. From time to time, this Agreement will be reviewed and may be revised. Royal Hamam reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. Any such changes will be posted on the Website. If You have commenced any transaction prior to a change to this Agreement, transaction will be effected in accordance with the terms in place at the time of the acceptance of Your offer by Royal Hamam.
Returns & Refunds for change of mind
How to return or exchange an item